*Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. To learn more, please go here.
This bailey’s ice cream is soooo good. I literally ate all of it before I even realized that I didn’t take any pictures! I did get a good video though so hopefully that makes up for it. Now this ice cream is a bit strong if you have it by itself, so I have a small list of ways you can enjoy it without actually getting drunk off of ice cream. Although that is definitely a fun way to go and get a buzz!
Ways to enjoy bailey’s ice cream.
- Enjoy with a nice warm hot fudge sauce and make a sundae out of it.
- Make a float with hot chocolate or coffee and top it off with some whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
- Have a scoop of it on top of a warm brownie.
- Make some chocolate chips cookies and make a fun ice cream sandwich!
This is a good way to enjoy a cozy Friday or Saturday night either watching Christmas movies or a quiet new years at home.
Above are some products that I personally use and recommend for this recipe and to have for everyday use. I highly recommend starting off with the cuisinart ice cream machine as your first ice cream maker. It’s the cheapest one on amazon and I personally use it and love it! I also suggest getting a reusable ice cream container as well, it’s dishwasher safe and you can use it over and over again!
Baileys ice cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2/3 cup bailey’s liquor
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- place all of the ingredients into a pot and bring to a boil, whisking to make sure the sugar dissolves. place the ice cream base into the fridge overnight to cool and to let the flavor increase. following the manufacturer’s instructions of your ice cream machine, turn the base for 20-25 minutes. place the ice cream into a freezer safe container and freeze overnight to firm up.