*This post contains affiliate links. To learn more please read the disclosure.
These chunky monkey blondies are so much fun! A peanut butter blondie that is almost cake like but is dense and chewy at the same time is topped with chocolate, peanuts, and banana chips! What more could you need in a blondie???!! Now you don’t need to get all fancy with the banana chips if you can’t find them. I got mine at Target and I know that most grocery stores carry them. They can either be in the produce section with the nuts or in the baking aisle with all of the dried fruit. If you can’t find them, than no worries! The blondies will be tasty either way since it’s all peanut butter. Just add extra chocolate chips! Now these blondies are perfect for a back to school treat come fall and everyone will love them at the next bake sale!
Above are some products that I personally used to make these chunky monkey blondies. I recommend having a square 8×8 inch cake pan to make these but you can always use a casserole dish too. If you want the banana chips but can’t find them at your local grocery store, so I provided a link!
Chunky Monkey Blondies
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips for topping
- 1/4 cup peanuts for topping
- 1/4 cup banana chips for topping
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 8 x8 inch cake pan and line with parchment. In a bowl, melt the butter and peanut butter in the microwave for 30 second bursts until melted and fully combined. Add in the brown sugar and vanilla extract and mix until fully combined. Slowly add in the eggs, mixing after each egg is added to prevent them from cooking. Whisk in the flour, baking powder and salt until there are no lumps. Pour the batter into the cake pan and sprinkle the chocolate chips, peanuts, and banana chips on top and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool.