*Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. To learn more, please go here.
This peanut butter ice cream is salty, sweet and creamy. It’s fun to have on a hot summer day and for all of those peanut butter lovers out there too!
Want to make this into something even better? Here are a few fun ideas to do just that!
- Waffle cones with lots of chocolate sprinkles on top!
- A brownie sundae with lots of hot fudge sauce and whipped cream.
- Make it into an overloaded peanut butter milkshake.
- Make some chocolate chip cookies or peanut butter cookies and make ice cream sandwiches.
Other recipes to try!
Here is a list of other fun peanut butter loaded goodies that you can try!
Products I recommend.
Above are some products that I personally use and recommend for this recipe and to have for everyday use. I highly recommend starting off with the cuisinart ice cream machine as your first ice cream maker. It’s the cheapest one on amazon and I personally use it and love it! I also suggest getting a reusable ice cream container as well, it’s dishwasher safe and you can use it over and over again!
peanut butter ice cream
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- chocolate sauce optional
- put the milk, heavy cream, 3/4 cup of the granulated sugar, peanut butter and vanilla into a pot and bring to a boil whisking until the peanut butter is completely melted. place the ice cream base into the fridge over night. turn the ice cream base following the instructions of your ice cream machine. put the ice cream into a freezable container and freeze for at least an hour, preferably overnight. you can add in chocolate sauce by swirling with a skewer before placing into the freezer to harden.